Holiday Preview and Small Business Saturday will kick off a week of Shop Small Eight Days a Week Passport Program
Carroll County Downtowns have banded together to create the Shop Small Eight Days A Week Promotion. Here's how it works:
Beginning on Small Business Saturday, visitors will be given a Shop Small Eight Days a Week Passport.
From November 30 through December 7, 2019, customers are encouraged to patronize Carroll County Downtowns. Make 8 purchases (each at different businesses) during this 8 day period for a chance to win one of TEN $100 gift certificates from a participating business. If you are a merchant and interested in participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, October 18 at 12PM.
What Customers Do:
1. Shoppers pick up your passport at ANY participating business in our Carroll County Downtowns (listings will be on Facebook, your city's website).
2. Make a purchase at any eight of our participating businesses, and get a sticker for proof of purchase.
3. Turn your completed passport to any Library location or Town Hall by December 7.
4. Ten winners will be picked at random to receive a $100 gift certificate, good at any of the participating businesses!
What Businesses Do:
1. Let the Town know that you will participate by emailing email@example.com. In response, your business will be listed on the passport.
2. Promote the passport and cross promote Shopping Small on your social media and other methods, I can give you content to publish.
3. When a customer makes a purchase, use one of the provided stickers and place it on the passport to show they were at your store - write the name of your store next to the sticker.
4. Ten, $100 gift certificates will be awarded to winners who complete the passport. If someone redeems the gift certificate at your shop, you will be reimbursed by the Promotion.
There is NO cost to you!
SPONSORED BY: Carroll County Downtowns, Carroll County Tourism, Miller and Carroll Chamber of Commerce.
There is NO cost to any business. Time is of the essence so merchants PLEASE let us know if you are a merchant and would like to participant so we can list your business on the passport. We need time to print and distribute so Tuesday, October 18th, is an ABSOLUTE LAST CALL.
Call us with any questions at 301-829-1424 and ask for Melissa.